A fun and easy Work Of Mercy everyone can do at home for Caritas Day 2016!
How to make Prayer Hands:
- These are easily made by using cardstock, construction or copy paper
- Place your two hands side by side on the paper and trace your hands with thumbs together. Then cut your handprints out keeping the hands connected, fold your hands as if in prayer.
- Inside the hands write a special prayer to the recipient with words of encouragement and love.
- We will attach your card/s with a ribbon to our finished Caritas Day Projects.
- A sticker will be placed on your hands which will say, “These are the hands that are praying for you”.
We encourage you to pray for the individuals and families receiving your prayer hands.