The Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart has been approved to be
A Qualifying Agency of the U.S. Presidential Volunteer Service Award
The President’s Volunteer Service Award recognizes Volunteers who have achieved the required number of hours of service over a 12-month time period or
cumulative hours over the course of a lifetime.
How it Works—Award Criteria per the PVSA:
· Individuals, families and groups that meet the criteria are eligible
· Recipient (s) must be a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
· Awards are issued for service hours served within a 12-month time period or over the course of a lifetime.
· Awards are issued for volunteer service only; additional levels of participation with the organization (i.e., charitable support) are not a factor considered for the award.
· Court-ordered community service does not qualify for the award.
· Awards are issued by approved Certifying Organizations.
· Service must be with an approved Certifying Organization that is legally established in the United States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or one of the U.S. territories.
Hours by Award:
Lifetime Achievement Award:
Individuals complete 4,000 or more hours in their lifetime
If you would like to participate in this program to achieve a
Presidential Volunteer Service Award,
please ensure you are registered as a Volunteer with our Outreach Ministry!
To Register as an Outreach Volunteer CLICK HERE